5 mining projects to watch out for in Latin America
Miners & Investors
Published: 4 September 2018 09:28
Navigating the universe of Latin American mining projects is challenging, we aim to make it easier. The continent is full of exciting new projects which are looking for investors and partners.
We have reviewed the Miners & Investors Directory and selected 5 projects from the following companies: Maple Trade Mining, Apumining, Endeavour Silver, INV Metals, Mantos Copper that are worth a look at.
If you are an investor and would like to get in touch with the mining companies listed at the Miners & Investors Directory, please click here to register your interest, or simply join for FREE at: www.minersandinvestors.com/register
About the Author
In association with the Mining & Investment Latin America Summit, Miners & Investors Directory is a dedicated digital media platform designed to give miners year round exposure and engagement with our community of Latin American mining companies and international and regional mining investors. Mining companies can use this site to raise awareness about their projects, highlight funding requirements and showcase investment opportunities with the investment community. Investors can use this site to easily navigate Latin American mining industry to identify companies and projects that interest them.
- Latin America Mining Roundtables Report
- Lundin Gold Opens Up Ecuador to Project Finance with USD350mn Dual-Tranche Facility
- The Miner Roadshow – An opportunity for miners in Latin America to attract investment
- Diego Temperley of Auscham on the potential of Mining and development of Lithium in Argentina
- 5 minutes with Frank Holmes, CEO and CIO at U.S. Global Investors
17 Apr 2018
13 Dec 2017