The Miner Roadshow – An opportunity for miners in Latin America to attract investment
Published: 9 October 2018 01:27
Presenting projects is a key responsibility for every Mining company CEO. However, it’s very rare to be given an opportunity to promote new development to a room full of pre-qualified investors.
Every year at the Mining & Investment Latin America Summit, Miners with projects across Latin America present to a room full of investors and bankers at “The Miner roadshow”.
This year the miner roadshow is taking place on the 29th October and more than 14 miners with projects in Latin America will be showcasing what makes their company and assets a worthwhile investment to an audience of investors including:
- Frank Holmes, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, US Global Investors and Executive Chairman, HIVE Blockchain Technology
- Martin Valdes, Managing Director, Head of Latin America, Resource Capital Funds
- Paola Rojas, Managing Director, Synergy Resource Capital
- Keith Spence, President and Partner, Global Mining Capital
- Alexander Tsukernik, Managing Partner, Syntella Partners
Confirmed Mining Companies include:
- Palamina Corp.
- Zinc One Resources.
- Tinka Resources
- Aethon Minerals
- Auryn Mining
- Panoro Minerals
- Regulus Resource
- Mining Sense
- Chakana Copper Corp.
- Candente Copper Corp
- Inca One Gold Corporation
- Core Gold
- Tartisan Nickel
How does this work?
Each presenter is given 8 minutes to identify what makes their asset unique and what level of investment or funding they are looking for.
After each round, our panel of select judges from the investment community will deliver live feedback on what they like and what they would have want to hear more about; including:
- Valuation arguments
- Differentiation from competitors
- Technical information or potential of resources
- Management Story, expertise and track record in country
- Community relationships
- The overall goal
If you are looking to take your project to the next stage, the Miner Roadshow is the perfect opportunity to identify new potential investors and partners. There are only two opportunities left
- Returning to Lima: Latin America's biggest gathering of Miners, Financiers and Investors
- Off the Record: Peru’s Miners See CSR, ESG, Innovation as Key to Unlocking Funding
- Latin America Mining Roundtables Report
- 5 mining projects to watch out for in Latin America
- Diego Temperley of Auscham on the potential of Mining and development of Lithium in Argentina
17 Apr 2018
13 Dec 2017