Returning to Lima: Latin America's biggest gathering of Miners, Financiers and Investors
Miners & Investors
Published: 3 October 2019 12:35
Hosted by GFC Media Group, The prestigious Mining & Investment Latin America Summit, exclusively designed to connect mining companies with financiers and investors, returns on November 6th and 7th 2019 to the Westin Hotel, Lima, Peru.
Latin America continues to develop as a prime location for mining investment, exploration and expansion. Attracting one third of the world’s mining investment, the continent continues to yield sources of iron ore, copper and gold, as well as silver, zinc, niobium, rhenium, molybdenum and lithium. Such plentiful natural resources generate considerable revenue and are a powerful driver for regional and national economic development. It is expected that in 2020 it will continue to build on this positive trend.
The summit is the only event in the region to focus on bringing together mining companies of all sizes with investors and financiers. This year, 2 days packed with over 20 hours of content, 80+ word class speakers and high-quality networking opportunities will focus on the following themes as the mining industry continues to develop:
- Discussions from Major producers: Global, Regional and Country Heads from Nexa Resources, Southern Copper, Anglo American, Agnico Eagle, Antofagasta, Antamina, Barrick Gold, Lithium America, Buenaventura & Hochschild
- Country Overviews: Renowned speakers will be discussing the potential projects, successful financing and the government’s support in the mining industry of Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador and Peru - check the speaker list
- Junior Miners RoadShow: Junior miners such us Alianza Minerals, Candente Copper, Chakana Copper, Mining Sense and more will present their projects to a room full of global and retail investors looking for exciting new mining projects across Latin America
- CSR Roundtables: Global Heads of CSR from Newmont, Barrick, AngloGold will discuss and debate CSR strategies for 2019 and beyond
- Opportunity to network with your peers over drink receptions, lunches & coffee break
With over 650 attendees expected this year there is clearly tremendous scope for making advantageous contacts in our business development-driven environment. Speaking of the 2018 summit, Keith Spence of Global Mining Capital Corp stated, "By far, the best Latin America mining conference for content, speaker quality and networking!!"
A growing list of reputable sponsors and partners support the Mining & Investment Latin America Summit 2019, they include: BNP Paribas, HSBC, Credit Agricole, Mizuho, M3 Engineering, Masglas, Mayer Brown, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt, Sheaman & Sterling, Winston & Strawn, Alianza Minerals, Candente Copper,Chakana Copper, Coro Mining, Inca One Gold Corp, Hudbay, Mining Sense, Palamina Corp, PPX Mining, Regulus Resources, SolGold
About the Author
In association with the Mining & Investment Latin America Summit, Miners & Investors Directory is a dedicated digital media platform designed to give miners year round exposure and engagement with our community of Latin American mining companies and international and regional mining investors. Mining companies can use this site to raise awareness about their projects, highlight funding requirements and showcase investment opportunities with the investment community. Investors can use this site to easily navigate Latin American mining industry to identify companies and projects that interest them.
- USGI: As Trade Tensions Intensify and Global Outlook Sours, Gold is Peaking
- Frank Talk: US Global Investors on the Gold Rally and Rise of Quants
- Frank Talk: US Global Investors on Commodity Market Drivers
- Drivers of Gold-Mining Sector Consolidation and Impact on Smaller Companies
- Off the Record: Peru’s Miners See CSR, ESG, Innovation as Key to Unlocking Funding
17 Apr 2018
13 Dec 2017